Exilis is an exceptionally safe and effective aesthetic device that delivers highly controlled, volumetric heating to tissue for measurable cosmetic results. Scientifically proven and clinically tested, Exilis uses focused RadioFrequency (RF) technology to redefine appearances by reducing wrinkles, treating laxity and reshaping the body – from head to toe – in just four comfortable treatment sessions.
Exilis focused RF is intelligently engineered such that a trained professional can customize the delivery of powerful thermal energy and advanced cooling while monitoring skin temperature in real time. In this way, the focused RF beneficially affects only the targeted tissue at the exact depth of penetration proven to achieve the desired cosmetic outcome. With its exclusive Energy Flow Control (EFC) System and the “brakes” of a Ferrari race car, Exilis precisely and uniformly reaches therapeutic temperatures in the shortest amount of time, ensuring a safe, efficient and positive patient experience to address multiple face and body concerns.
In one system, Exilis provides a non-surgical solution that requires no anesthesia or numbing when used for any face or body treatment. Thanks to its focused RF and sophisticated design, the device produces a predictable response, notably collagen remodeling, with total comfort and no downtime. Results can often be seen after the first treatment, and they continue to improve with each additional session. Exilis is cleared by the U.S. FDA for use in dermatologic and aesthetic procedures with indications for non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and rhytids.
How Exilis Works
The ability to focus the RF energy on specific areas of the face and body at the targeted depth of penetration makes Exilis a highly effective aesthetic solution. The device engages the cooling system to heat deep tissue as its constant monitoring of the skin’s temperature facilitates a comfortable, even treatment. To favorably influence the superficial skin layers, the doctor simply uses only controlled heating to redefine loose skin and smooth wrinkles. Thus, the RF energy causes the collagen supporting tissue to remodel and tighten, thereby stimulating and strengthening the collagen network to improve skin laxity and texture.
What Sets Exilis Apart
* Addressing a Need: According to statistics compiled by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in 2009, the two cosmetic procedures most in-demand were body shaping and treating skin laxity. Exilis offers focused RF technology in one platform to redefine the face and body, helping countless patients with multiple concerns.
* Precision: Exilis is designed with maximum control that allows RF energy to be applied to the targeted skin layer for optimal depth and duration of penetration. This innovative harnessing of focused RF relies on the ideal combination of heating and cooling to achieve the best effect while keeping the patient comfortable and pain-free.
* Safe and Fast: The ability to reach therapeutic temperature in the shortest amount of time combined with the safety of Energy Flow Control translate to treatments that are only 20 to30 minutes in length and extremely safe for the patient.
Who Is a Candidate for Exilis
Exilis is recommended for any patient between the ages of 25 and 70+ who desires cosmetic improvement on their face and body. Exilis is ideal for treating wrinkles, skin laxity and shaping of the face and body. Common areas of treatment include: the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, abdomen, back, arms, legs, knees and ankles.
Benefits of Exilis
* Focused RF Technology that Redefines Appearances: Exilis offers the best depth of penetration to produce positive aesthetic effects, notably younger-looking along with firm and shapely skin on both the face and body for a transformed appearance. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, abdomen, back, arms, legs, knees and “cankles.”
* Exceptional Patient Safety: Control of the flow of RF energy and constant monitoring of skin temperature to reach therapeutic thermal effect in the shortest amount of time helps ensure maximum well-being without serious or long-lasting side effects
* Speed of Treatments: About 20 to 30 minutes per session
* Optimal, Long-Lasting Results: Typically achieved in four sessions over a period of one to two months
* Very Well Tolerated: Virtually no pain or patient discomfort
* Numerous Applications: Highly versatile aesthetic device for body and face solutions
* Accessible Treatment: An affordable luxury for people of all skin types from all walks of life
Based on research investigations and clinical studies, Exilis has been proven to be a safe, effective and well-tolerated treatment for body and face.
In a recent study of 60 volunteers who underwent four to five treatment sessions, with the average session time ranging between 20 to 30 minutes, a significant decrease from baseline measurement was shown in every patient. This positive effect was observed in every treatment area, including abdomen, thighs, flanks and buttocks. For control methods, the Prevas 3D system, ultrasound investigation, weight measurement and body composition monitoring were used. No side-effects were observed. Mild redness and swelling occasionally appeared on the treated area and diminished within a few minutes to an hour after completing the therapy.
Contact Larry at 888/602-274-4555 for more information or a demonstration.