|Dimensions||22 × 14 × 35 in|
Call to Order
• auxiliary table with 3 shelves including deeper top shelf (top shelf: 14¼ x 20″, other shelves: 12″ x 20″)
• distance between top and middle shelf 10 ½”h
• distance between the middle and lower shelf 10 ¼”h
• distance between lower shelf and the floor 10 ½”h
• 1 ergonomic drawer
• magnifier holder on each side
• electric power bar with 6 sockets
• silent casters
• very sturdy
• partial assembly required
• magnifier, bowls and double bowl holder not included
We have researched and found the best equipment and supplies to provide you with the greatest return on your investment and generate maximum revenue. Phoenix Medical is proud to represent companies with strong technology and impeccable service. One of the most important benefits of working with Phoenix Medical is our in house support, which you will find is unlike any other company. We pride ourselves on great customer service and continuing assistance long after your equipment has arrived.
Once your business opens, come visit us to participate in our workshops. You can do anything from learn how to perform the perfect consultation to becoming a certified laser technician. We also offer courses to enhance the skills of your aestheticians.