Call to Order
• cushion-shaped to help improve blood circulation at thigh level
• adjustable and ergonomic backrest
• stool with adjustable height
• stain resistant black base with 5 legs
• silent casters
• 2 year warranty
• ultra-white and ultra-resistant vinyl
• partial assembly required
• minimum height: 20 1/2″
• maximum height: 27 1/2″
• choice of color available on special order
We have researched and found the best equipment and supplies to provide you with the greatest return on your investment and generate maximum revenue. Phoenix Medical is proud to represent companies with strong technology and impeccable service. One of the most important benefits of working with Phoenix Medical is our in house support, which you will find is unlike any other company. We pride ourselves on great customer service and continuing assistance long after your equipment has arrived.
Once your business opens, come visit us to participate in our workshops. You can do anything from learn how to perform the perfect consultation to becoming a certified laser technician. We also offer courses to enhance the skills of your aestheticians.